About Me

My photo
I am so excited for my class this year to have our very own blog website! I think it will provide parents with a nice snapshot of what their child is doing in class each day. I will choose one or two children a few times a week to write a short blog about something that we did in class or something interesting that is worth remembering. I am very happy to be at Lake Lucina for my 2nd year teaching 3rd grade. 3rd grade is the BEST grade and we will have a GREAT year together!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday fun times!!!

Attention Parents!

*We have our Holiday performance on Thursday 12/11 at 6:30PM. Your child should wear holiday colors or "church" clothes. Nothing too fancy but not school clothes.

* We have our field trip on Tuesday 12/16 to Tree Hill. Please make sure your child wears comfortable clothes as we will be outside for most of the day. Your child should bring a bag lunch if they usually buy lunch or bring their own. I will bring a cooler so we can keep all of our lunches together. We will be traveling and spending the day with Mr.Brent's 3rd grade class.

*We have our Holiday party on Thursday 12/18. We will be wearing our P.J.'s and participating in holiday activities. If you can bring some snacks or desserts please let me know. Also, if you would like to participate by helping during our party from 1:00-2:30 please let me know. We have a few centers and it would be nice to have a parent helping in each center.

No comments: