About Me

My photo
I am so excited for my class this year to have our very own blog website! I think it will provide parents with a nice snapshot of what their child is doing in class each day. I will choose one or two children a few times a week to write a short blog about something that we did in class or something interesting that is worth remembering. I am very happy to be at Lake Lucina for my 2nd year teaching 3rd grade. 3rd grade is the BEST grade and we will have a GREAT year together!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

End of 9 weeks

Today 10/23 was the last day for grades in the 1st nine week session. I have seen FABULOUS improvement in all of my students since the beginning of the year. We now have all of our routines down and we are comfortable in our classroom to do our very best EVERYDAY!. And a lot of my students really are doing just that! I am so proud of my class but of course there is always room for improvement. Lets start the new nine weeks off with a bang and set our academic goals higher than the first nine weeks. Report cards go home Novemeber 14 and please call me if you have any questions. Thank you for raising such wonderfully sweet and dedicated children!

No comments: